The simplest way I found to “sync” your Outlook calendar with Google calendar without using intermediate software and sites (one way sync: Outlook -> Google) looks following way:
- save your outlook calendar to a ical file. Note when you save it, you can select timeframe and details to be saved (I would say exported)
- Create new calendar in google calendar (once)
- In google calendar find “Other Calendars” and click on the “menu button” neat with it.
- select “import calendar”.
- select file you saved your outlook calendar to and google calendar where your want data to be imported.
- If event is edited in Google calendar further import does not work
- Sometimes events removed from Outlook are not removed from google calendar
- This is half manual process