Internet again says that any.do and todoist are the best.
Created accounts in both.
- did not found a simple way to create a recursive task (I need few).
- reminder (the very default feature for me) ... is a premium feature.
- account deleted.
- very sexy, but not very usable interface. At least for me. And we are talking about productivity tools, write?
- recursive tasks which happens not ever single day/month/something is a premium feature.
- account dele.... Ah, there is no simple way to delete an account! one should send a mail request for this. Ok. Request is sent.
So, keep using DGT GTD and toodledo (I wrote about them).